Leah is 6 months old! Can you believe?!?
I can't.
She has grown so much. She's interacting with her brothers, reaching for things big and small, rolling somewhat, and eating some solid foods. It's amazing how happy she is. She is constantly smiling. I am grateful for the light and joy she brings into our home. Her brothers love her very much. You can't find two more kinder and loving brothers than Ben and Ike. Here are some recent photographs/videos of her. Enjoy!
I love her laughter! It's addicting, isn't it? :P
She is cute. I was somewhat afraid to have a girl, but I can honestly say that I am very happy to have a daughter. I'm not afraid anymore. Woohoo!!!

2 comments:
She's beautiful! I love the laugh...
she is so cute. laughs are always the best. cant wait for bella to laugh like that.
Post a Comment