Monday, October 22, 2007

Swim Lessons

After waiting a month and half for the Health Department to remove the restriction that kids under 6 years old aren't allowed in the Orem pool due to a Cryptosporidium outbreak, Benjamin finally, FINALLY, started his swimming lessons. (Wooo, that's a long sentence.) The teacher is great, and Benjamin is having a blast! Isaac and I were enrolled in a Mommy-and-me swim class at the same time, but those wearing diapers are not allowed in the pool at the moment. Every time we drop Benjamin off, Isaac wants to go in the pool as well. Isaac has fun playing in the observation room/deck which helps ease his disappointment.


I know it's a bad picture, but there's Ben working on floating with his teacher.


I thought I'd throw these pictures in for fun.

Don't I have a handsome family!!!



Ben took this picture. Not bad for a three year old.

No comments: