It COULD... unfortunately for you, I'm not doing an baking at the moment.
If you haven't figured out already with my subtle hints through-out my recent blogs, we're . . .
Well . . . perhaps I shouldn't tell you. Where would the fun be in that?
I'm sure the suspense is killing you.
Unless you've cheated and skipped to the bottom of this post. Cheater!
. . . .
Tom and I want to the hospital today to . . . not have a baby . . . but to get an ultra sound of the baby in my tummy. :D
We are expecting our third addition to the Brown Family come May. Woohoo!! We're very excited. The boys are excited in their own way. Yes, Angela, we seem to keep doing it to ourselves. 3 kids. :) Can you believe that?!?
You're probably wondering: Is it a boy (3 in a row!) or a girl?
(Diddles, I've used the enter key a lot in this post.)
Tom and I looked very hard for that something to show up on the screen. We looked and stared and looked some more. Just to make sure we were seeing what wasn't there. We are somewhat sure we're having a GIRL!!! I am still in shock. Tom and I were so sure this bundle of joy was going to be a boy. So SURE! Well, I guess Heavenly Father had other plans for us.
Let the pink ribbons, blue bows, purple socks, green dresses, and yellow frocks come! We don't have any names picked out. Let alone anything pink. We are wholly unprepared for a girl . . .
But I have till May. . . .

4 comments:
Oh yay!!! Congratulations!!!
How exciting! A little girl! How are you feeling? The snow pictures are great. It would be fun to see what Sebastian would do in the snow. Anyway hope all is well:)
Congratulations! That is so exciting! What do you even do with a girl?! haha That is so wonderful. Hope the pregnancy continues to go well.
Congratulations! You'll love having a little girl!
Post a Comment