Benjamin graduated to Level 2 in swimming this past Friday! Woohoo!!!! After 9 weeks of Level 1 swim classes, Ben is finally moving on to the next stop on his Swimming Journey. I thought this day wasn't going to come for awhile--Ben hated getting his face wet. I'm so proud of him. He doesn't mind putting his head under water. AND! He loves to swim (dog paddle) around the pool by himself with a pool noodle tied around his waist.
It's amazing to me how fast he learns and grows. He's no longer my baby. :( Now he's a great helper, loves to play with Ike, and has an imagination that runs wild. He's a sponge that soaks up every little, trivial and non-trivial thing. Soon he'll be in Kindergarten, then high school, dating, college, getting married. . . *sniff* The cycle of life continues no matter how much--sometimes--I want to freeze time and keep Benjamin and Isaac at this age. :)

1 comment:
Man I hear ya Aimee, isn't it just insane how fast it goes? They will be growing up and going off to college before we know it. I love my little boys and am definitely enjoying them now for all it's worth. Congrats to Ben for the swimming success!
Post a Comment