Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas 2007

I want to wish all a very Late, but VERY sincere, MERRY Christmas!!!
I hope every one's Christmas and New Years was delightful and full of friends and family.



Our little family enjoyed our first Christmas in our new home. Christmas decorations were hardly present this year. I won't go into details on why nothing but a tree went up.--Isn't our tree adorable?--BUT I will say that seasonal decorating can be way overkill when you have nothing in your living room.



We opened presents, had our Christmas pancakes (yum!), and took naps. :P It was very enjoyable. Nothing much to report. :) Ben and Ike enjoyed opening presents.

After every opened present, Ben would exclaim, "I've always wanted one of these!!!"

It took Ike a few presents before he gotten the hang of opening gifts.


He was more interested in Benjamin's presents than his own. On the other hand, Benjamin was more interested in Isaac's presents than his own. Strange how sometimes we (as parents) get little things like gifts all wrong. :) I am happy to say I now have Kitchen shears!!!! I'm still excited about them. (Side note: I know Tom is probably chuckling as he reads this. He had no clue his 'appetizer' gift would be the hit of the day.) Tom finally got his It's a Wonderful Life DVD.

After our loverly naps, we went to Grammy's house to spend a wonderful evening with her and Jimdy (Aunt Cindy & Uncle Jim).



Here's Grammy reading If You Give a Moose a Muffin.
The boys enjoy stories as much as they enjoy sweets.


No comments: