Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Larson Family Reunion

The Larson Family Reunion kicked off the 28th of December. Who was all there? Is that what you said? I'll be more than happy to tell you. :)

Neil & Judy

Dave

Lora Beth
Tom & Aimee: Benjamin & Isaac
Jim & Cindy

Vaunee Ann & Jerry
Millie
Ryan
Janel
Karen
Heidi

Mary Lou & Jay
Sean & Angela
Robin & Brad
Ryan & Lailani
(Please forgive me Lai if I spelt your name wrong.)
Melissa & Bryce



FYI: All names are organized under each Larson sibling.


It was great seeing the family again. It was a shame I wasn't feeling all that great to enjoy all the festivities, but we had a lot of fun. Let me tell you that these reunions are filled with stories, games, laughter, and indecision. . . .

Indecision? you say. . . Let me explain: Everyone in the clan is an intellectual, well-versed individual. When deciding what to do, we go through all our options, the alternatives to those options, the alternatives to the alternatives, and then some. For instance: During Friday Night dinner, we were deciding if we were going to go tubing down some hill in Soldier's Hollow and hot potting. What if some wanted to go skiing that morning? Or would it just be easier to find a local hill and go sledding instead of driving 35 minutes to go tubing? Or should we just go hot potting and go sledding some other day? What were the details involved in tubing? in Hot Potting? On and on we went. It took us forever to agree on the activities (I think it was a good hour of discussion). :) Aren't we wonderful!?!

I, unfortunately, only took pictures of the family while we were at Soldier's Hollow; and most of those pictures were of Benjamin and Isaac. What can I say? My boys are cuties!





The reunion was great. We all went to Desert Star on New Years Eve. It was a blast having the whole family there. I definitely enjoy it when the Larson Clan gets together to Pow Wow. :)

No comments: