Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And So IT Begins. . .

Over the last couple of weeks--that means 2, not 3, but 2 (This quick aside is for Tom. We've had 'discussions' on the exact use and meaning of the words: "couple" and "few". He claims few and couple can be interchanged at pleasure. If that's the case, what's the point of giving them the specific definitions found in our reliable Websters?)--Isaac has quickly learned he can undressed himself if given the time and motivation. He mainly strips in his crib, but I'm sure it is just a glimmer of what's to come.

The camera is never near (Isn't that just like a camera?!) when Ike's been found in his birthday suit. But here is a glimpse of his mischief.

I already have another son--cough, Ben, cough--who enjoys running around in circles in his birthday suit. Ah the phrase 'birthday suit'. Ben likes using that term a lot: "Mama, when I came out of your tummy I was in my birthday suit!" "Can I be in my birthday suit when we take a bath?" "Haha, Isaac's in his birthday suit!" etc. . .

And so it begins. . . Isaac, who has only been a toddler for a short time, is emerging into BIGboyhood. They grow up so fast. Cherish each moment. They're only 723 days old once!

No comments: