I WAS going to rant and rave about how it feels at times that our nation's government is in the hands of selfish, politically driven, narcissistic people who only have their self-interests in mind. Then I WAS going to go on and say how our nation's (and much of the world in comparison) people only think about themselves and their bank accounts and not about the long term consequences of selfishness and idiocy: It's all about ME ME ME. Hardly ever about YOU YOU YOU. Lower my taxes, but I want to have more government funded programs. Something isn't right, it must be so & so's fault and not mine: I didn't vote for him/her. WAIT, I didn't vote at all! And finally I WAS going to complain about the narrow mindedness of those who consider themselves open minded.
As you can tell, quite a bit of negative energy. I don't feel like this all the time. Lately, in the news, there's just been a huge vibe of negative karma: politics, rapes, homicides, mistreated children, politics. Where are the good furry news that instills confidence and trust in our nation? The media has placed a foundation of extreme second-guessing and utter lack of respect & support towards those in office. Don't get me wrong. There needs to be responsible questioning and thorough evaluation of government, etc. That's what makes the US of A, the US of A. I'm all for the constitution. But the blatant disrespect that is becoming a norm is ridiculous.
Alright, I'm done. Nothing shocking, I hope. :) On a positive note, spring is just around the corner. :) I'm planning my yard makeover and garden endeavors. One thing our yard needs are trees. Big shady trees. Mmmmm. . . I just suddenly got a huge craving for chocolate. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How funny...I just finished posting a political-type blog, and then I come to read yours...we must have been on a similar wave-length...all I can say is...if you want positive, conservative...see my blog--I'll tell you who I'm voting for!!! (:
I hear ya Aimee, well said.
Post a Comment