What a wonderful summer it's been! I'm sad that it's coming to an end. Anytime is a great time to bond with family and friends. However I've learned over the years that summer-fun makes those bonds even stronger. Those sun-kissed strengthened bonds weather the cold and harsh winter months of below freezing seclusion--say that 10 times fast. :D What a wonderful season to get to know those you love and have yet to love even better.
Summer is a great time for everyone and everything. Yessirreebob! :P
Instead of reading about our wonderful summer so far, you get--yes GET--to watch my rough/sloppy attempt at film editing.
Please feel free to pop some popcorn, grab a soda and/or mineral water, kick up your feet, and enjoy our family's summer.
ENJOY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aimee, this is so cute! Leah is so beautiful... I don't know how anyone has more than one kid. I can barely keep up with mine. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Your family is getting so big... and the kids are so cute! I can't even believe how big Benjamin is... and I never even got to meet the other two! I love it!
Fun video! Soon you will be a media editing genius! :)
Post a Comment