
I found this concept on Jess's blog. Her Mosaic was cool looking. And so of course, I wanted to look cool as well. Thus the Mosaic. It's really easy and fun. It's kinda of nice see 'me' visually. If you have the time, give it a try. :D See if you can put the answers with the picture.
The Concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name? Aimee
2. What is your favorite food? Chinese Food
3. What school did you go to? BYU
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Christain Bale
6. Favorite drink? Boba Drink
7. Dream vacation? European Cruise
8. Favorite dessert? Peach Pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Entrepreneur
10. What do you love most in life? Tommy-boy
11. One word to describe you. Unique
12. Your nickname. Aimers

2 comments:
That's so cool! I'm going to try it...if I can muster up my technology skills! (:
Haha... its contagios! Very cool though...
Post a Comment