If I had to label this month I would label it: Family Time. Tom and I are working harder to spend more valuable time with our kids. "What do you mean by valuable time?" you might ask. What I mean is more direct interactions with the children. We try to do more kid friendly activities like miniature golfing, bowling, hiking, or even picking grapes as a family.
Here a few activities we enjoyed as a family.
Happy Birthday Grammy!
The Huggies bought a boat and invited us one Saturday to go boating with them on Utah Lake. The boys had a blast. Isaac didn't like the cold water as much. He ended up taking a nice nap on the bow of the boat with Claire. Ben and Mike had fun jumping off the boat and swimming in the lake. However, it took Ben some time to gain the confidence to swim around the boat by himself. Ben and Mike even went on the tube. Funny thing is the boat wasn't going fast enough so the tube submarined and dumped Ben and Mike into the water. But Ben got back on the tube and went again. I'm very proud of him. He was very brave.
We went miniature putting at Trafalga. It was a lot of fun. Tom beat me somewhat fairly. :D I should have won, but my tennis elbow started acting up. ;)
We went to CornBellys. Ben and Ikey really enjoyed the different activities there. Isaac's favorite activity was watching the chicken robots sing and tell corny jokes. Ben enjoyed watching the piggy races.

1 comment:
(I finally got an account to post comments!)
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Gives me some ideas on what to do with Jadon some time.
Post a Comment