Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Preschool!!!

You read it! It was Benjamin's first day of preschool. He loved it. He didn't even wave goodbye as I dropped him off. *sniff* My little boy is growing up. He was so excited to show me what he did, and I was excited to see what he did.


That's a big FISH, baby!

Tom went fishing with his mom, his brother, and 3 of our nephews on Labor Day. They went to Shepard Lake. He caught 3 fish. You can see 2 of the 3 in the picture. That's his biggest lake trout yet!

At the Farm with Uncle Jim and Aunt Cindy

Isaac's binkie goes everywhere with him!


Benjamin loved the ATV ride with dad!

Hang on boys!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

You got a blog! Yay! I miss you! I can't believe Ben is in Pre-school...we need to hang out soon before he's graduating high school!!!