Two weeks after Leah was born, we were at Sunday family dinner. The topic of Family Home Evening activities came up and Uncle Jay (Tom's uncle) suggested that we go bowling. Benjamin, being a 4 year old with ears, overheard this part of the conversation. The next day all I heard was "Mama, lets go vowling for 'amily home ebening." Ben was so excited, we couldn't disappoint him.
I thought I'd change it up a bit.
Here's a crude and horrible put together clip of our Family Home Evening.
Here's a crude and horrible put together clip of our Family Home Evening.

1 comment:
Are you trying to be humble or are you really this hard on yourself? I think I know you enough to know the answer. You're too hard on yourself!! This is a great selection of pictures and the captions are full of life. The kids and I really enjoyed it. Now, Mikey is begging me to go bowling with Ben!
Post a Comment