Thursday, June 5, 2008

So Much to Share. . . Part VI

It's been almost 6 weeks--5 weeks 2 days to be precise--since Leah graced us with her presence. So much yet so little has happened during that time. I'm slowly bouncing back into the haphazard routine of yore. This baby has really humbled me. I've had to ask for more help with Leah than with Isaac and Benjamin put together. She has grown. She's now 20 inches and almost 9 lbs. She's still beautiful and her personality is coming 'out of the wood works' now.

Here's the last six weeks in picture form:









I could not have lasted without the help from Tom (He is so patient!), my extended & immediate family (I have a fantastic family, FYI), my friends (without them my mind surely would have gone loco), my ward (I cannot express how grateful I am to be a part of the Canyon View First Ward), and my Heavenly Father (He truly lightened my burden). Thank you everyone!

I'd write more, but if you haven't noticed, I'm suffering from blogout. . .

Cannot

type


any




more .......

2 comments:

KC Jones said...

Leah is adorable! It's so fun to see the pics!

J D C and N said...

Congrats on your sweet baby girl! She is adorable and man I feel for ya. I don't know how you're doing it with three. I about went insane with just the two boys. I guess we grow into it though. Fun to catch up on your posts too. Thanks for sharing all the good times. :) And don't worry about blogging. Get some sleep. :)