All you have to do is turn your screen counterclockwise 90 degrees to get the full effect.
Prepare for a laugh attack!
For archival reasons this happened May 15th.
Prepare for a laugh attack!
For archival reasons this happened May 15th.
You are now entering. . . . the Brown Domain.
1 comment:
I love that about your kids!!! I find it so funny too. My kids have never fallen asleep eating. I have a footage of Isaac falling asleep while eating when I was watching them. It's not as funny as this one because he doesn't deny he's tired.I've posted it on Youtube
but I can't put an embedding in this post. I'll email it to you if you want.
I also have one of Ben falling asleep eating fries at the Bear River Lodge when he was 2. It'll take me a while to find it though it's on a DV tape.
Post a Comment