We got new furniture for the living room. I'm a bit sad. I miss our old overstuffed sofa. However, don't let my 'sorrow' trick you into thinking I'm not excited and happy with the new additions to our home. I like them. When we opened our new sofas, I was shocked to find that the color was not what I remembered/imagined them to be. They are brown. Between
IM Home and when they were delivered the color of the fabric--in my mind--slowly went from a brown, to a taupe, to an olive green, to a mauve, and then to a plum purple. I don't know how that happened. :P
Let us say so long to our old couch: "So LONG!"

and Let us say welcome to its replacements: "Hello!"


Piano update: It's vonderbar!!!! I'm so grateful that we were able to get it. Music is definitely a must in any home.
Where music is, you are sure to find love there as well.Since this post is about furniture. Here's a pic of the boys' room:

Those duvet covers are just scrumptious!
No comments:
Post a Comment