He got his big boy bed as well last week. Isaac was/is still so excited about sleeping in a big boy bed. Benjamin and him are sharing a room. It's actually working out well. The first two nights in the new bed, Ike had trouble staying in bed, but since then he stays in bed when it's bed time. I attribute that to Ben's wonderful example. The only down side to this arrangement is Ike gets up at the crack of dawn with Ben now.
OH!!!! Tonight, when getting Ike ready for bed, I asked him if he wanted to go on the potty. He nodded enthusiastically. He was a bit frightened when he tried to sit him on the seat However as soon as we assured him he wasn't going to fall in, he relaxed enough to be placed on the seat. After a few moments, the wonderful sound of tinkle tinkle echoed off the porcelain seat into our ears. He peed!!! It's the small things that make a parent smile. This is just another indication of how much he's matured intellectually and physically. I know I've mentioned nothing about terrible twos. I thought I'd keep this post positive and happy. After all this is a tribute to Isaac's two years. :)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how huge he has gotten.
Can I just tell you...We really, really love your kids!!!
Lauren
Aimee your boys are so cute! Happy birthday to Isaac! It really is crazy how fast they grow up. Before you know it they'll be out rollerblading around the town. :)
Post a Comment