Each week for 4 weeks prior to Halloween I asked Benjamin what he wanted to be. Consistently he would reply, "I want to be ghost. Daddy will be monster. Isaac will be a baby ghost. And you, Mama, will be a princess monster." I wasn't able to make him a new ghost costume. (He was a ghost last year as well.) I resurrected the ghost costume from last year that could have doubled as a KKK ceremonially robe. (The hood was too pointy.) Luckily, it didn't need altering, and Ben's head grew enough to fill in the hood--which in turn didn't make a point. I was unable to get a picture of Ben, but I am awaiting some pics from Jimdy with some of Ben as a ghost.
Isaac was a tiger. A very cute adorable tiger. When asked, he would go, "RAWR!" He loves the candy. I can't wait till they finish the candy.
I was a pregnant lady. Benjamin got a huge kick out that. I couldn't fool him though. He knew it was a pillow and not my real belly.
Tom was a Jedi Knight--so fitting for Tom. Can I also say what a sexy and handsome Jedi he was!
Tom took both boys out trick-or-treating around our street. Isaac didn't do much, just lounged in the stroller while Ben did all the work. Ben did a good job knocking on doors and reciting, "trick-o-treat". He also asked for some candy for Isaac. He's such a great big brother.
We went to Jim and Cindy's (aka Jimdy) home for Halloween Dinner. Cindy made the yummiest sloppy joes. It was great just spending time with family. Lora Beth was a baby. Cindy was CindyLou the Dr. Suess character. Jim surprised us all with this:
Again, sorry for the lack of pictures of Ben and us. I'll post them as soon as I can get them.

1 comment:
What a cute little tiger! It's really too bad you weren't a princess monster. I would have loved to see that one!! haha I love little kids!
Post a Comment