Sunday, November 11, 2007

Music in our home soon...

I'm so very excited for Tuesday!! ...hehe... Why you ask?

My piano is coming....... dum da dum dum DUM!!!!

Woohoo! We got it yesterday. Alisa (who was so kind to help me look... thanks again!!) and I looked at pianos Saturday morning. It was so much fun. I'm glad Alisa was there to help. Without her expertise and ear, I'm sure I would've picked out a dud. It's a 48" Brodmann. Black. Sleek. The sound---to my liking very much. Loud. Deep. Soft when needed. Oooh, just thinking about it makes me want to play.


Isn't it purty?!?

I can't wait for Benjamin and Isaac to play it. They'll have so much fun. Tinkling of the ivories in our home.... I can't wait for that sound!

2 comments:

Julie, Seb & Tedly said...

Hey Aimee, Thanks For the comment.
The pictures of your kids are adorable, I can't believe how much they've already grown! So The Piano is awesome. Children always love playing a piano. Hope you're doing well....I did'nt know you were expecting again and how exciting ...another Boy? :) Boys are the best! Anyhow I better get going..Seb needs to get ready for bed..Take Care, :)

J D C and N said...

It's beautiful Aimee!! Congrats on the piano! We got a used 1940's piano off craigslist a while back and we still haven't tuned it. :( Pianos are so great to have in your home. Yay for you guys!