Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When it Rains, it Pours!

Yes, I know, my fourth blog today. I don't know why but there are times when I get into blogger mode and want to document everything; and then there are those weeks where I don't want to do any blogging. So enjoy while I'm in my blogger-zone. :)

Last Saturday, November 17, after a hard day of yard work and watching the BYU/Wyoming Game (BYU won 35-10), we went to an indoor play area called Kangaroo Zoo with some friends. The boys (Tom included) loved it. Kangaroo Zoo has the big inflatable slides and bounce areas. It's a great place for kids of all ages to play when the weather outside is frightful. Isaac felt he was BIG enough to try out the big slides. Fortunately, Tom being the great dad that he his, was able to help Isaac climb (ahem...carry Ike) the bigger toys.


This is towards the end of our evening of fun. As you can see, Benjamin's had enough fun for that evening.


No comments: